Triple Redemption time
Got 3 back today .....
Here are 2 from Topps ... Baez and Saberhagen
[Image: null_zpsdf7901f8.jpg]

And one from Panini
Hunter Green
[Image: null_zps84913ed6.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Triple Redemption time
Really very nice mail day hey!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Nice stuff DrM....guess with season over, everybody will be signing thier stuff. Funny you get the Saberhagen the day the Royals clinch the AL. Nice card of a player I really liked watching pitch. Congrats!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice cards, Doc. Diggin' that Saberhagen!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Love the Saberhagen!! Also the Baez is pretty nice as well.

very nice!

(10-15-2014, 09:21 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice stuff DrM....guess with season over, everybody will be signing thier stuff. Funny you get the Saberhagen the day the Royals clinch the AL. Nice card of a player I really liked watching pitch. Congrats!
Perhaps there was a little Karma working? Smile
Saberhagen was always a tough/worthy opponent! Saw my Yanks lose to him waaaaaay too often in the 80s.
(10-15-2014, 09:21 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice cards, Doc. Diggin' that Saberhagen!
I was happy getting that un-expired redemption from a repack box. At first I was disappointed thinking that it went stale already. Good to see Topps extending their 'shelf life' a bit.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.