`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new photo bucket

new photo bucket
I've been trying to get some trades going on the vintage site. It seems like nobody trades or even talks over there. I LOVE vintage and I've seen that some of you have some hidden gems. So, I emptied my photo bucket and put in some of my favorite vintage I have in right now. Some of those are the single highest graded examples if anyone collects that sort of thing. I also have some real nice stuff do in over the next few weeks.

RE: new photo bucket
I like some of ur cards. If u wanna try again, feel free to look through. Thanks.

Will do sir. I have quite a bit more, Im just having trouble loading more than 30 or so pics.

Awesome stuff. You have 3 or 4 of the "better cards" I need for the 1958 set but but have vintage to trade in return. I will just have to start saving for them
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I actually just traded away a 58 mantle BVG 7 on this site. If its a good enough deal, I'd consider trading for modern. Watcha got?

any thoughts on starting a trade yet? figure we can knock something out. thanks

Sorry Joe, I looked briefly last night until I had to do some paperwork. I'll look tonight when I get home.