`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Another non-1/1 Nelson rainbow
10-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Another non-1/1 Nelson rainbow
I have been pretty happy with the 2014 Finest cards that I've seen, and thought I would go after the non-1/1 Jordy Nelson rainbow like I have been doing for other stuff, as long as I could get stuff for cheap enough. Some of these I got for .99 plus shipping (the Gold surprised me the most with that price), the only ones costing more than a few bucks with shipping were the Camo (/10) and the Pink (/10). Not surprised about that. Unfortunately the autos are going for more than I'm willing to spend for them, so this will be a non-1/1 non-auto rainbow....

Will have some other minor pickups that I'll show off when I get them scanned (winding down on buying stuff, mostly trades but a few buys) that I will post later... Just wanted to show this one off Smile

My Photobucket
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Another non-1/1 Nelson rainbow
Very nice! Keep it up! Smile

Packers:Rodgers, Favre, Nelson, auto's sets
Super collecting: Jared Abbrederis, Vontaze Burfict
SB MVPs
Chasers:
Lynch Gold Refractor Topps Chrome 2011
N. Collins Bronze Refractor Bowman Chrome 2005
A. Rodgers Blue Topps Chrome 2006
FT: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/savagenate/a/for-trade
10-14-2014, 03:37 PM
wow keep it going looking good.

Collect:
Vikings

PC:
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/micorps...t=3&page=1
10-15-2014, 03:05 AM
Very awesome! Almost makes me want to start collecting a current player just so I can build a couple of those.

"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet
10-15-2014, 06:41 AM
(10-15-2014 03:05 AM)jephthah1 Wrote:  Very awesome! Almost makes me want to start collecting a current player just so I can build a couple of those.
If you start going for some, be prepared to be frustrated a lot of the time! I've been searching for a 2012 Finest Nelson Pulsar (/10) and 2012 Magic Relic (/25) for almost 2 years now. I've actually been EXTREMELY lucky with these, as right when I went looking for other certain cards that are pretty rare I found them almost immediately. eBay has me spoiled right now....

My Photobucket