`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darn Typhoon ruining the weekend

Darn Typhoon ruining the weekend
Currently on lock-down due to a bloody typhoon. Oh well, at least it gives me time to continue packing up my cards for moving. Oh, I also had a solar panel fall on my car Sad

photo 1011632_10203839973457127_8996481775621488145_n_zps0afe900c.jpg

http://youtu.be/S3svGRHnQcw

Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

RE: Darn Typhoon ruining the weekend
Eeek! Good thing you were indoors. Stay safe, stay dry.
Good luck packing.
I know with all the stuff I accumulate, if I had to move next week, I'd have had to start packing about a year ago.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-11-2014, 06:35 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Eeek! Good thing you were indoors. Stay safe, stay dry.
Good luck packing.
I know with all the stuff I accumulate, if I had to move next week, I'd have had to start packing about a year ago.
Thanks, seems that the winds are dying down, but we still are in lockdown. Watching Transformers 4 with the kids and (knock on wood) haven't lost power yet (normally do which sux). Worried about the move. Had a few friends tell me that stuff went "missing" from their house hold goods to/from here so I am thinking of drilling holes in the boxes and putting locks on them.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(10-11-2014, 07:25 AM)animie67 Wrote: Thanks, seems that the winds are dying down, but we still are in lockdown. Watching Transformers 4 with the kids and (knock on wood) haven't lost power yet (normally do which sux). Worried about the move. Had a few friends tell me that stuff went "missing" from their house hold goods to/from here so I am thinking of drilling holes in the boxes and putting locks on them.
Glad you still have power. The only thing worse that having a Storm with kids, is having a Storm with kids without power!
As far as locks, yeah... Really smart idea. Your belongings are going to be in others' possession for a long enough time for them to get curious. Good locks make for a good Moving experience! (ala: Good Fences make for Good Neighbors! ... Or something like that ) Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-11-2014, 07:40 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Glad you still have power. The only thing worse that having a Storm with kids, is having a Storm with kids without power!
As far as locks, yeah... Really smart idea. Your belongings are going to be in others' possession for a long enough time for them to get curious. Good locks make for a good Moving experience! (ala: Good Fences make for Good Neighbors! ... Or something like that ) Smile
LOL!!! Like a good neighbor all locks are here