`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge eBay issue

Huge eBay issue
I purchased an 8x10 autographed joey gallo picture on eBay with jsa cert seller never shipped so I contacted him and he told me he had moved and would ship out immediately and he was very sorry so a week later I get a tracking number that has shown nothing in a week except that they were notified that they would receive a package so last night I'm looking around on eBay and what do I find a seperate seller selling the same picture with the same jsa cert number so I contacted that seller and he told me he had purchased it from a guy along with other autos in person and he would call the guy to see what he says about it he also said he would ship me the pic but this is all very fishy to me why would he do that and lose money out of his own pocket I opened a case against the first seller thanks for listening to my rant
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

RE: Huge eBay issue
(10-08-2014, 11:23 AM)Blury1 Wrote: I purchased an 8x10 autographed joey gallo picture on eBay with jsa cert seller never shipped so I contacted him and he told me he had moved and would ship out immediately and he was very sorry so a week later I get a tracking number that has shown nothing in a week except that they were notified that they would receive a package so last night I'm looking around on eBay and what do I find a seperate seller selling the same picture with the same jsa cert number so I contacted that seller and he told me he had purchased it from a guy along with other autos in person and he would call the guy to see what he says about it he also said he would ship me the pic but this is all very fishy to me why would he do that and lose money out of his own pocket I opened a case against the first seller thanks for listening to my rant
Dang, I'm sorry man. Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated. I'm kinda starting to follow Gallo, since he's in the Rangers farm system. He almost tied the Cubs prospect Kris Bryant in Homers. He was 1 away.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Sorry for your problem. You kind of lost me in the middle, but the last section does sound very fishy. Wonder if it was "lost" by the original seller. Also, I would contact ebay concerning the relisted item / seller.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Gallo was actually tied with Bryant in HR's. And then Bryant hit one out on the final day of the season.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Buyers are well protected, you'll get a refund no problem
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Yeah I know I'll get a refund just curious if I should tell eBay about both sellers second seller had ended the item I just don't want anyone else to get screwed

For sure contact Ebay.
Mostly football and a set builder

Sounds like the seller you purchased from has 2 Ebay ID's and was using the second to resell your Gallo auto to see if he could get a better price (you happened to notice the JSA cert. #.
What other reason would it be that he still has not mailed out your purchase. Although he has created a label to mark it as such, he actually has not mailed it out.

Or..which I doubt
He purchased the Gallo as he says from someone else who is either faking JSA cert.'s and selling them in bulk or someone somewhere down the line is doing such....I doubt this is the scenario though.

Just push the case through Ebay like you began and wash your hands of this guy.

(10-08-2014, 03:12 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: Sounds like the seller you purchased from has 2 Ebay ID's and was using the second to resell your Gallo auto to see if he could get a better price (you happened to notice the JSA cert. #.
What other reason would it be that he still has not mailed out your purchase. Although he has created a label to mark it as such, he actually has not mailed it out.

Or..which I doubt
He purchased the Gallo as he says from someone else who is either faking JSA cert.'s and selling them in bulk or someone somewhere down the line is doing such....I doubt this is the scenario though.

Just push the case through Ebay like you began and wash your hands of this guy.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing it was a sweet deal oh well just mark it down as someone not to buy from ever again

1. Breathe. Use a period here and there.
2. Report the seller and the second seller.
3. Tell us who these sellers are so we can block them on eBay.