`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Series predictions gone wrong

World Series predictions gone wrong
Well, my two predictions aren't going to come true.

My first LA Freeway Series hopes were gone early ... Dodgers vs. Angels would have been fun. Oh well.

My second Beltway Series prediction came closer, but no Orioles vs. Nats this year. Oh well, once again ... My hopes were smashed.

So sure, here's my new prediction. KC vs SF. No geographical cute series name that I can come up with, though. Long-A$$ Federal Highway Series ? Smile

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: World Series predictions gone wrong
Could be I-70 series if KC and STL play each other. O's vs Giants in the cross country series also. As long as KC gets in i don't care who they play!

i really dont see KC getting in. Orioles and Buck are a much better team, imo. Ned has done some moves that really have scared KC folks. did it work, yeah. but what if the moves he does dont. i think Buck is a better manager and knows all the right moves.

Yeah, I think the O's are going all the way this year. I've felt that way for a month and it's no slight on any of the other teams involved. It's just a feeling.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Its all about who is hot......Royals vs Giants. O's are the best team left but they don't match up well aginst KC. I still haven't figured out how the Cards are still around....LOL.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-08-2014, 11:34 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Its all about who is hot......Royals vs Giants. O's are the best team left but they don't match up well aginst KC. I still haven't figured out how the Cards are still around....LOL.
The cards are doing the same thing they did in 2011 when we (The Rangers) came within 1 strike (twice) of winning the World Series.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-07-2014, 11:52 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well, my two predictions aren't going to come true.

My first LA Freeway Series hopes were gone early ... Dodgers vs. Angels would have been fun. Oh well.

My second Beltway Series prediction came closer, but no Orioles vs. Nats this year. Oh well, once again ... My hopes were smashed.

So sure, here's my new prediction. KC vs SF. No geographical cute series name that I can come up with, though. Long-A$$ Federal Highway Series ? Smile
Great predictions I am glad you put KC VS. SF that means my Cards are a go this year. haha I wanted an Angels Cards matchup. Pujols and Freese against their old team the Cards.

The Royals are scary! I would rather the Giants play Baltimore. That's if they can get by the Cardinals this year that is. This Cardinals team is not the same one they faced in 2012, and Carpenter and Adams are on a freaking tear!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]