`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bay removed 'Print'! Is there another way....

RE: The bay removed 'Print'! Is there another way....
I have the "see original listing" but also I just clicked on the picture which took me to original listing and then the "print" is there.

Thanks for the insight, I did not know you could do this to see what the best offer price was.

"see original listing" link is definitely still there (including on all three links provided above) for me....

you are looking just to the lower right of the listing title , right ?
I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner

(10-10-2014, 12:50 AM)cmcjr99 Wrote: "see original listing" link is definitely still there (including on all three links provided above) for me....

you are looking just to the lower right of the listing title , right ?
Nope, still not there for me. It used to be there and now it's not. I don't know how else to explain it, so I'll use your wording. I used to get the part that I have bolded on your statement. That's what I was calling it opening into a small picture. And then IF you click the picture or the eBay link, it opens up into what I am calling the big picture. I no longer get the option for your bolded statement. When I go to completed listings and and click on an item where a Best Offer was accepted, it opens directly into the big picture.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

This feature is working for me now...........
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!