`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Mega Box breaks....very nice!

2014 Topps Mega Box breaks....very nice!
Found 2 more of the Topps Mega boxes and decided to get them. 3 of the 4 Topps Valor packs were crap (no inserts, #"d, and crap rc's). Last pack yielded a Sammy Watkins auto/2 color patch not #'d. Will post scans when I get home from school but was very excited.

In the Topps retail packs, I did pull a Bridgewater gold /2014, Bridgewater chrome refractor SP (not sure how rare they are), and a Martavis Bryant variation.

[Image: img876.jpg]
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: 2014 Topps Mega Box breaks....very nice!
nice hits..congrats
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

That's crazy with all the hits I've been seeing I may have to try a couple, grats on the Watkins hit

Nice! I bought some of these and got a Jadeveon Clowney Auto Patch /75 similar to your Sammy. Congrats!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Nice sammy
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Awesome Watkins! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Congrats man! Where you find them? I snagged a few from a Target months back on discount from last year and I got a tavon austin frost refractor auto /50 AND a Tannehill refractor patch auto /99 from the same platinum pack. Pretty dope.

What sucks is, the only mega boxes our target has, are the 2013 boxes and I never get anything good out of them. Well anyway , nice Hit.