`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Inception Manziel Silver Auto /50 Factory Damaged Card

Inception Manziel Silver Auto /50 Factory Damaged Card
Has anyone seen the defects that some of these cards have? I pulled one today and was so devastated with the damage (back side, right edge, some of the clear laminate is pearling away). Like the one here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-TOPPS-INCEP...2ed5325978

Seller is at least honest about it: "There is a small manufacturer flaw on the back right side of the card. It came from the pack this way.
See pictures above"

Should I send this back to Topps??? Just worried I will get something crap back in return...what do you guys think?

RE: Inception Manziel Silver Auto /50 Factory Damaged Card
For sure, but contact them first.
Mostly football and a set builder

I did call them and email them...and they gave the usual nonsense... "No guarantee that the card you get back is the same"

This is why I'm so scared to send it in lol... Anyone have an experience with factory damaged high value card? Does Topps have some sort of heart to replace it with the exact same card, or can I get really screwed here?

(10-03-2014, 07:03 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: For sure, but contact them first.

Never dealt with this, but I think Inception and Valor are kinda known for this. I don't think I'd risk sending it in and having them replace it with someone like Tom Savage lol. Sell now while things are hot and use the money to get a different card of him if you PC him. Just my opinion.