`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple threads case break

Triple threads case break
Bought into a case break and picked the Padres, hoping to pick up a few more Casey Kelly cards for the PC.
Here's what I got ... Luckily, the spot didn't sell for much, otherwise I would have been disappointed.
[Image: null_zps18af7f84.jpg]
Tony Gwynn base and /125, Cashner /36
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Triple threads case break
Not too bad tho!!
Mostly football and a set builder

(10-03-2014, 05:07 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: Not too bad tho!!
Yeah, could have been worse. I got about BV for what I paid into the spot. Could have picked them up cheaper on eBay, but at least I didn't get skunked. And Tony Gwynn cards are always welcome in my collection!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Mitch I love the abreu rc auto in the background lmao!!!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(10-04-2014, 05:39 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Mitch I love the abreu rc auto in the background lmao!!!
Oh, that ol'thing? Smile
Thanks, I love it, too. It's a great picture of him, and a nice on card auto ... Look at my Abreu thread for a better look.
I just picked up a Topps Chrome Redemption at a good price, and with my eBay bucks and a little PayPal that just cleared, it was VERY affordable.