`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What?? Ebay Super Seller Tool in organize??

RE: What?? Ebay Super Seller Tool in organize??
Thank you, sir.

I still don't understand completely, but maybe after a few people use it successfully, you superselling pioneers can 'break it down' for us! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-03-2014, 02:32 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I still don't understand completely, but maybe after a few people use it successfully, you superselling pioneers can 'break it down' for us! Smile
DrMitchJ - feel free to drop me an email at superseller@beckett.com if you have any specific questions as I am happy to help you out or walk you through the process.

Take care,
Bill S.

Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

Doesn't seem to bad. BUT $160 for 5000 breaks down to 3 cents a pop. NOW is that MINUS ebay fees also ? Or do we have to pay those also.
Say we already have a store and pay the monthly fees...
So IF I list a card. I'm going to pay ( with the above "gold package" ). THEN I also have to pay ebay's listing fees ???

The help forum has a thread that error 37 appears each time they try to use this new tool....maybe that forum should be addressed..

Also..ready for it?...Also..what about the star problem in trade section!!

(12-03-2014, 03:08 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: The help forum has a thread that error 35 appears each time they try to use this new tool....maybe that forum should be addressed..

I kinda agree with Bonds on this.
WHY NOT fix the things USERS WANT FIRST ?
ala ways to know whats gone up or down without having to go to the card..

This site lost A LOT of people because of the issues the site had. I think it would be better to fix the issues FIRST then... Add extra things.

(12-03-2014, 03:08 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: The help forum has a thread that error 35 appears each time they try to use this new tool....maybe that forum should be addressed..

Beat me too it, and how about the order in ORG and the OPG that is all messed up. FIX WHAT YOU HAVE for us lowly collectors that pay already!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(12-03-2014, 03:08 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Also..ready for it?...Also..what about the star problem in trade section!!
In their minds there is not a " want star" problem in trade section. I went round and round on them for a month on this. Showed them several examples of the problem in both mine and other peoples ORG's. As I've been told in the past on other issues, the problem is my organize is too large. Because of that the "want stars" were not able to show up. I've never seen a limit to the size of an ORG.

My ORG will not calculate the total value either, same reason I'd quess.

Besides accurate "want list" stars what I'd really like back is the advance search (magnifying glass) feature.

(12-03-2014, 06:33 PM)mmahoney Wrote: In their minds there is not a " want star" problem in trade section. I went round and round on them for a month on this. Showed them several examples of the problem in both mine and other peoples ORG's. As I've been told in the past on other issues, the problem is my organize is too large. Because of that the "want stars" were not able to show up. I've never seen a limit to the size of an ORG.

My ORG will not calculate the total value either, same reason I'd quess.

Besides accurate "want list" stars what I'd really like back is the advance search (magnifying glass) feature.
That is my understanding too...have numerous e-mails saying they are working on it..but it will never happen. So the people that use this site the most, have the most cards to trade and trade the most are not able to do it effectively because they use it too much, have the most data and are the reason people come to the site to trade cards from large collectors...makes sense to me...historically..this is right in line with the operational environment of Beckett..makes you wonder...

I will share the WANT LIST stars issue with the team, but I have not been involved in that aspect of the project as I worked with eBay specifically on the SuperSeller project and also on Beckett Business Solutions for dealers. But I will talk to the e-commerce group leader about the issue.

Thanks, Bill
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!