`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To everyone I currently have trades with

To everyone I currently have trades with
To everyone that I currently have trades with I apologize but everything will be delayed by a few days. Yesterday while I was at work my house was broken into and my TV, laptop, PS4 and Xbox 360 were all stolen as well as some of my dad's stuff. Unfortunately we didn't have insurance and it will take me a bit to replace some stuff. Luckily no cards were damaged in this heinous act. Without a working computer at home though I have to do everything at work and until I can get some of the mess cleaned up at home I will be a few days behind. I apologize for any inconvenience.

RE: To everyone I currently have trades with
(10-03-2014, 07:39 AM)piyn Wrote: To everyone that I currently have trades with I apologize but everything will be delayed by a few days. Yesterday while I was at work my house was broken into and my TV, laptop, PS4 and Xbox 360 were all stolen as well as some of my dad's stuff. Unfortunately we didn't have insurance and it will take me a bit to replace some stuff. Luckily no cards were damaged in this heinous act. Without a working computer at home though I have to do everything at work and until I can get some of the mess cleaned up at home I will be a few days behind. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Man, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Some low life punk scumbag. He probably needed drug money. At least no one lost their life.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thieves. I good thief is a dead thief. Look whos been at your house lately within the past 2-3 months. Those would be the first suspects even the police should be looking at. Glad you had insurance
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-03-2014, 11:11 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Thieves. I good thief is a dead thief. Look whos been at your house lately within the past 2-3 months. Those would be the first suspects even the police should be looking at. Glad you had insurance
Wayne, He said, "Unfortunately, he did not have insurance."

Thats the thing. I live with my Dad who is an over the road trucker driver and sometimes he's only home 6 to 8 days out of the month if that. I also work a pretty set schedule. We think someone was watching the house. We don't ever have anybody over at the house. The neighborhood that I live in isn't the greatest and it's getting worse. A friends mom who only lives a mile from me also was broken into yesterday and the people that did it came back after she came home and beat her up pretty bad and took her purse. She's now in the hospital needing facial surgery. This world is getting crazy.

(10-03-2014, 12:34 PM)piyn Wrote: Thats the thing. I live with my Dad who is an over the road trucker driver and sometimes he's only home 6 to 8 days out of the month if that. I also work a pretty set schedule. We think someone was watching the house. We don't ever have anybody over at the house. The neighborhood that I live in isn't the greatest and it's getting worse. A friends mom who only lives a mile from me also was broken into yesterday and the people that did it came back after she came home and beat her up pretty bad and took her purse. She's now in the hospital needing facial surgery. This world is getting crazy.
Tell me about it. I live in Southeast Dallas County. So we have the dubious distinction of being the 1st case ever of Ebola in U.S. history.

EDIT: So sorry to hear about your friend's Mom.

(10-03-2014, 11:27 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Wayne, He said, "Unfortunately, he did not have insurance."
Your right I read the post wrong.

Glad no-one on your family got hurt sorry to hear about your neighbor. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-03-2014, 04:08 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Glad no-one on your family got hurt sorry to hear about your neighbor. Hope she has a speedy recovery.
+1 Those were my sentiments exactly!!