• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last time Trading

RE: Last time Trading
Interested in the mantle/maris and the Jeter auto.....plmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

feel free to check me for the maris mantle booklet along with the verlander triple thread be willing to dig in my pc for them lmk what your looking for thanks

(10-02-2014, 03:06 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You should hang around until after winter. Trading online keeps me busy during the winter months when I have far more downtime. I don't have much left baseball wise other than my Darvish if you're still interested. However if you're dead set on getting out of cards and would be interested in a real nice PC item I have my 1928 Baseball Auto with Jimmie Foxx/Al Simmons PSA/DNA'd I've been looking to part with for quality cards like those. Just let me know if interested and want to work something out, thanks.
yeah i am thinking about it. seems all the nice words traders are sending me might change my mind. 5 years on here and didnt realize the affect on traders. thaks

Would absolutely miss having a trader of your caliber around. If you don't "have" to go, you would continue to be an asset to the boards.

(10-03-2014, 11:42 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah i am thinking about it. seems all the nice words traders are sending me might change my mind. 5 years on here and didnt realize the affect on traders. thaks
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

pm sent

Joe,

You have are a huge asset to the site. Please don't let this last couple month deter you from collecting. I know the David wright trade sucks and it sucks that it happen to a trader like yourself. You are a great trader and a good person. I don't know you personnel but I feel I got to know you pretty well. I don't look at you just as a collector I look at you as a friend.

Thanks for all the great trades... Take care and I hope you stick around.

Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto