`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last time Trading

RE: Last time Trading
I don't think we've ever done a deal together, but you seem to be a stand up part of the community. Even though I haven't traded here in over a year- I still get in on the Christmas exchanges and post maildays/comment on others' maildays.

Hate to see a good one leave the hobby.

But on that note, PM me a price on the Griffey auto, and the Aaron auto.

Thanks man, and take care.
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(10-02-2014, 02:40 PM)elberson Wrote: joe, say it so?

please hang around and don't let one or two traders rain on your collecting parade. beckett has one of the best trading communities there is.

but on that note.................please send a trade for that Griffey epic auto, i'll open some pc stuff up for you.
i know man, thats not really favoring me leaving. its just seems that trading is not how it used to be when i started in 2010. things were fast. response time was in a timely manner. just isnt the same. i'm thinking i will prob be on til end of oct. but will send an offer. thanks
(10-02-2014, 02:52 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: I don't think we've ever done a deal together, but you seem to be a stand up part of the community. Even though I haven't traded here in over a year- I still get in on the Christmas exchanges and post maildays/comment on others' maildays.

Hate to see a good one leave the hobby.

But on that note, PM me a price on the Griffey auto, and the Aaron auto.

Thanks man, and take care.
thanks for the kind words man!! and i was part of the christmas holiday last year. i would have to say, that was the best part on here. but i will pm u a price. thanks

You should hang around until after winter. Trading online keeps me busy during the winter months when I have far more downtime. I don't have much left baseball wise other than my Darvish if you're still interested. However if you're dead set on getting out of cards and would be interested in a real nice PC item I have my 1928 Baseball Auto with Jimmie Foxx/Al Simmons PSA/DNA'd I've been looking to part with for quality cards like those. Just let me know if interested and want to work something out, thanks.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

You leaving will be a big hit to what's left of the community here, many of my favourite trading experiences have come through you. I know it's not how it used to be, but there are still great trades to be made, just at a different pace. I hope you reconsider, but if not, it's been a pleasure working on trades with you pal. Cheers!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(10-02-2014, 03:30 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: You leaving will be a big hit to what's left of the community here, many of my favourite trading experiences have come through you. I know it's not how it used to be, but there are still great trades to be made, just at a different pace. I hope you reconsider, but if not, it's been a pleasure working on trades with you pal. Cheers!
+1
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I don't know, Beckett killed it for me when they got rid of the free org and trade function. Sorry to see you go, Joe!

Thanks all. I will see what happens here in the next month. Maybe things on here may change.

(10-02-2014, 03:51 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Thanks all. I will see what happens here in the next month. Maybe things on here may change.
I've never traded with you OR anyone on here for that matter, but I've only heard great things about you. You were probably one of the greats.

Do you happen to have any Nolan Ryans?

Take Care in your future endeavors!!

Thanks & GOD Bless,
Jason
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'd be interested in purchasing that Aaron auto if you wanna PM me a price. Hate to see you go! We have worked out a few big deals and its always been a pleasure!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

PM me prices on the Abreu BC Auto, jeter auto, Aaron auto and more to come.