Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies in advance to everyone

Apologies in advance to everyone
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that for the next little while (not sure how long), I might (stress the might) be a little hard to track down.

On my commute home the other night I believe the engine of my crappy little car blew out ... we're still waiting on the final diagnosis. The car isn't worth fixing, and while I've got a job where I can finally afford a car payment again, I don't have a high enough credit score or enough of a down payment to go to just any old place and get a replacement.

In the meantime I am without a car, which means I'm depending on my best friend to drive me to and from work and that's about the extent of my ability to get out

So in the short-term I won't be able to complete any new trades (all completed ones have been shipped) - if any of you I've been talking with want to cancel I totally understand.

I also might not be answering DMs as quickly as possible, since most of my online time will, or at least should, be spent searching for a different car.

I'll still be around, just likely not as active. Hoping it'll be short-lived as I've got lots of new stuff I want to share and have lots of deals I want to complete.
Kepler

RE: Apologies in advance to everyone
Good Luck!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Best of luck Jared! Things will work out quickly..........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Good Luck Jared! Sorry to hear about your car, I had similar issues a few years ago with a blown engine, and credit issues. I ended up getting a bad car loan and paid out the Butt, so be careful. PM if you have any questions about these we approve anybody car dealers. I've got answers unfortunately.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Good luck with everything, buddy! There are plenty of people in your situation and plenty of 'car places' that will get you in a vehicle ASAP.
I'm sure it will all work out just fine ... This just gives me more time to get stuff together for one BIG mega trade! Smile
If it's any consolation, my a/c unit (an essential in FL) crapped out and needed replacement, my wife is complaining that the house appliances are all breaking/malfunctioning, the house needs painting, and I need to pick up an anniversary present for her (its our 20th) .... While spending money for med school, my Chiro office is real slow, and I've got more baseball cards to buy before I go broke Smile
Misery loves company ... It doesn't help you, but it keeps things in perspective. I can truly tell you that any problem that money can fix isn't a problem at all, it's merely a temporary situation. Money comes, and money goes. It ebbs and flows. Just stay mentally and physically healthy and don't let this situation get you down. (That'll be $$$$ for this online house call Smile )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-01-2014, 12:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good luck with everything, buddy! There are plenty of people in your situation and plenty of 'car places' that will get you in a vehicle ASAP.
I'm sure it will all work out just fine ... This just gives me more time to get stuff together for one BIG mega trade! Smile
If it's any consolation, my a/c unit (an essential in FL) crapped out and needed replacement, my wife is complaining that the house appliances are all breaking/malfunctioning, the house needs painting, and I need to pick up an anniversary present for her (its our 20th) .... While spending money for med school, my Chiro office is real slow, and I've got more baseball cards to buy before I go broke Smile
Misery loves company ... It doesn't help you, but it keeps things in perspective. I can truly tell you that any problem that money can fix isn't a problem at all, it's merely a temporary situation. Money comes, and money goes. It ebbs and flows. Just stay mentally and physically healthy and don't let this situation get you down. (That'll be $$$$ for this online house call Smile )

hehehehehehe.. Great post Dr Mitch!!

Hey, on a happier note... I show your package out for delivery, so your Twins PC stuff will be there from our trade.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Thanks, guys. I figure it'll all work out for the best.

The good news is that my step-dad has sparkling credit, so once I show him the numbers of what I make vs. what my current expenses are, he'll have no issues with co-signing for me.

And my cousin is the manager of the used car division at the big dealership back home - so he has to test drive and inspect all of the vehicles before they go back out. The last couple of used cars he put me in served me pretty well.

So, things will work out - they just have crummy timing sometimes.

Hey, on a happier note... I show your package out for delivery, so your Twins PC stuff will be there from our trade.
[/quote]

I saw that ... can't wait! I checked yours earlier and it looks like today or tomorrow at the latest.
(10-01-2014, 12:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good luck with everything, buddy! There are plenty of people in your situation and plenty of 'car places' that will get you in a vehicle ASAP.
Haha. You can bill my insurance directly. Just make sure to code it as preventative mental care so it's fully covered.

I do like the idea of the mega trade. I'm intrigued by the idea of mega things - especially when they involve cards.
Kepler