`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first auto bat

RE: My first auto bat
(10-01-2014, 09:13 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: Nice piece! I love the few I have, but they do take up a bit more room than cards..
True, true ... Probably why I have several signed baseballs and Zero bats, up till now. Space and display-ability is an issue. But a signed bat looks very cool!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet bat doc. Hoping your man cave is complete now!

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-01-2014, 10:30 AM)elberson Wrote: Sweet bat doc. Hoping your man cave is complete now!
More cave-like, now that I have a club! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-01-2014, 12:34 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: More cave-like, now that I have a club! Smile
Nice.......look out ladies
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]