`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Market prices...

Market prices...
I have seen an increase in price with some of the players I collect. I'm not sure if it's just these particular players, the current releases (Immaculate, NT) or the market in general?
Have you seen an increase in prices when it comes to your own PC players?

RE: Market prices...
I have noticed it on Shaq autos- they used to be cheap and despite NT flooding the market with autos, the prices shot up.
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

(09-30-2014, 05:28 PM)mgoehring Wrote: I have noticed it on Shaq autos- they used to be cheap and despite NT flooding the market with autos, the prices shot up.
He didn't really have any autos from high end products before Panini also a lot of his older autos are on stickers. The older stuff will still sell cheaper. The newer stuff will carry a premium especially patch/autos, I don't believe he had many, if any before Panini.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Are these prices "shooting up" here on this site or in reality? There's a big difference between what this site says a card is worth and what we, the buyers, say it's worth. Sometimes we offer more; sometimes we offer less.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-04-2014, 05:25 PM)jonathani Wrote: Are these prices "shooting up" here on this site or in reality? There's a big difference between what this site says a card is worth and what we, the buyers, say it's worth. Sometimes we offer more; sometimes we offer less.
I'm pretty sure nobody here uses shooting up to refer to a once a month update from Beckett, its Ebay that's the accepted market.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.