`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Chrome

2014 Bowman Chrome
With this newest release of Bowman Chrome hitting the shelves, I was wondering if there was anyone good in it. I looked at the checklist and none of the names stood out to me. Does anyone have any insight?
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: 2014 Bowman Chrome
I'm not an expert by any means but anything you can pull a Kris Bryant auto prospect card out of is a win in my book. College player of the year follwed by minors player of the year. This kid is going to be a beast next year. He'll make the Cubs lineup for sure. Good luck.

Just broke two boxes. Best hits were a Jose Abreu base and Tanaka 89 Bowman is Back (which i could have pulled from any Bowman product). The break was underwhelming and I won't be purchasing anymore.

Yeah, I'm getting into a couple case breaks and was thinking of getting a jumbo case, but the "prospects" worry me.

And..... the whole Kris Bryant in every Bowman product is starting to irratate me.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Julio Urias is the best prospect, but there are also Abreu auto RCs and Bryant autos, so decent stuff, but yeah, the auto checklist isn't very deep in quality guys.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!