`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to break

what to break
hey all. been a while since i busted a box of something. so with that said, what do all of you recommend? always looking for that bang for my buck. prob have a 200 budget. looking for autos as well. lmk. thanks

RE: what to break
Triple Threads... always been my favorite!
Thanks,
- Steve

I just bought a case of the 2014 Bowman Chrome. I gotta say that this year they did an excellent job with the cards. Simply put, all the cards are beautiful. I really don't care for "mini" cards but even those came out looking really nice. Plus if you buy a Jumbo box, you get 5 autos per box. My first box had a Bryant auto in it. So I'm leaning towards getting another case. We'll see. Good luck with whatever you decide to purchase. Let us know what you end up buying.

Triple threads in my opinion. I just order a box at a nice discount price.

I love Finest, plus I need the Xfractors!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

With my recent luck with no hesitation, TRIPLE THREADS! But if you asked me last year I would have said stay clear of it. Hit or miss.

thanks for the help!!!

2014 Bowman Platinum or 2014 Topps Chrome. 2014 Bowman Chrome Hobby has 2 auto's guaranteed. Chance for Bryant and Abreu. In products listed as well as oscar taveras and george springer.

Love it or hate it, I think donruss S2 is the best "bang for your buck" product this year. Of the 3 boxes I opened this year I got 7 auto and one was a 1 of 1. You can get almost 4 boxes of it for $200, so you are guaranteed 8 autos for $200, maybe more. I got 3 autos in 1 box. I think the general layout of the boxes are 4 hits, 2 autos, 1 bat card, 1 jersey card. Plus theres tons of serial numbered cards in the product on top of the "hits" and the book value is great.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.