`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Anticipation is Building

The Anticipation is Building
I have been deployed for 8 months and have a little over two more remaining. Every month or so I have bought a few boxes of cards to open with my boys once I get home. As I was sitting around today I was thinking that it will be one heck of a break. I think it will be a good way to get back into trading as well. Here is what I have ordered thus far and have waiting on me..

Baseball
1 x 2014 Topps Chrome Hobby
1 x 2012 Goodwin Champions Hobby
1 x 2014 Panini Donruss
1 x 2014 Panini Prism
2 x 2013 Panini Cooperstown
Numerous HOF Autos - Glavine, Snider, Killebrew, Catfish Hunter, Banks, Stargell, Dawson, Kiner

Football
1 x 2014 Topps Football
1 x2011 Panini Timeless Treasures

Basketball
1 x 2012-13 Brilliance

Hockey
1 x 2013-14 ITG Heroes/Prospects

More to come as I order additional boxes and pictures to follow in December!!!!
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: The Anticipation is Building
Yeah, That's going to be a sweet thread! Thanks for serving!!!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(09-29-2014, 01:13 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: I have been deployed for 8 months and have a little over two more remaining. Every month or so I have bought a few boxes of cards to open with my boys once I get home. As I was sitting around today I was thinking that it will be one heck of a break. I think it will be a good way to get back into trading as well. Here is what I have ordered thus far and have waiting on me..

Baseball
1 x 2014 Topps Chrome Hobby
1 x 2012 Goodwin Champions Hobby
1 x 2014 Panini Donruss
1 x 2014 Panini Prism
2 x 2013 Panini Cooperstown
Numerous HOF Autos - Glavine, Snider, Killebrew, Catfish Hunter, Banks, Stargell, Dawson, Kiner

Football
1 x 2014 Topps Football
1 x2011 Panini Timeless Treasures

Basketball
1 x 2012-13 Brilliance

Hockey
1 x 2013-14 ITG Heroes/Prospects

More to come as I order additional boxes and pictures to follow in December!!!!
First, I want to echo the sentiment by SF_Giants, thank you very for your service. I value our freedoms so I value your service to our great country. Now, when you break the Panini Cooperstown, I have plenty of extra to trade, I'm trying to make a master set of it, will all the color parallels and inserts. Thanks.

Bamyank (Brian)
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(09-29-2014, 03:35 PM)bamyanks Wrote: First, I want to echo the sentiment by SF_Giants, thank you very for your service. I value our freedoms so I value your service to our great country. Now, when you break the Panini Cooperstown, I have plenty of extra to trade, I'm trying to make a master set of it, will all the color parallels and inserts. Thanks.

Bamyank (Brian)
I will let you know we can absolutely work out something on the duplicates.
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available

Ty for your service and good luck on them breaks!!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Man, I'm right there with you. I've been deployed for a couple weeks now myself and I couldn't help but ship my box orders to myself over here. I've got a nice wall locker and some top loaders thankfully so they won't get damaged. I've got 3 jumbo of 14 Bowman Chrome and 1 Hobby box of BP on the way.

Good luck on your break when you get home buddy.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(09-30-2014, 05:50 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Man, I'm right there with you. I've been deployed for a couple weeks now myself and I couldn't help but ship my box orders to myself over here. I've got a nice wall locker and some top loaders thankfully so they won't get damaged. I've got 3 jumbo of 14 Bowman Chrome and 1 Hobby box of BP on the way.

Good luck on your break when you get home buddy.

Dan
Where are you at, was not going to take the chance of shipping to Afghanistan, so they will just wait at the house for me to get home. My wife keeps asking what are all these boxes, haha. Two more months to go.

(10-01-2014, 12:08 AM)eharris3abc Wrote: Where are you at, was not going to take the chance of shipping to Afghanistan, so they will just wait at the house for me to get home. My wife keeps asking what are all these boxes, haha. Two more months to go.
At least you should be home before Xmas, so that will be THE nicest gift for your Family! You should ask your wife to Xmas wrap all those boxes and leave them under the tree. Hey, you waited this long ... Another couple of weeks should be no problem! Smile just kidding .... I know after you hug & kiss everyone, there's going to be some serious rippin' going down!
Be safe, and thanks for all you do!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe bro. Don't let your guard down until your in the plane heading home from the sandbox. Thank you for your service and God Bless you.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Just added -

2014 Topps Pro Debut Baseball Hobby
3 x 1995 Collector's Choice - A throw back and very cheap
2012 Bowman Football