`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting Up A Custom Registry

Setting Up A Custom Registry
I am enjoying the Graded Card Registry. So far so good. I have each of my graded cards added to a set & player registry. Would love it if the registry could show total unique cards... since most of mine appear in two different registries.

Also, is there a guide to setting up a Custom Registry? I have tried a few different ways, but most of my cards end up as invalid when I try to add them. Essentially, I am trying to create just one Custom Registry that all my graded cards fall into. Any step-by-step instructions out there?

Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Check Out My Cards

RE: Setting Up A Custom Registry
(09-26-2014, 04:53 PM)madhatter74 Wrote: I am enjoying the Graded Card Registry. So far so good. I have each of my graded cards added to a set & player registry. Would love it if the registry could show total unique cards... since most of mine appear in two different registries.

Also, is there a guide to setting up a Custom Registry? I have tried a few different ways, but most of my cards end up as invalid when I try to add them. Essentially, I am trying to create just one Custom Registry that all my graded cards fall into. Any step-by-step instructions out there?

Thanks!
When I was doing mine, I had to add the player from their database so there would be a slot for the card in the custom registry. I would usually do all the players I had, to get a space for all of them in the custom set. This would make your custom set like a normal player or set registry. Then I would go and add my cards by putting in the serial number. Then it would show up in the slot. Hope this helps.

BamYank (Brian)

[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Yes, thanks. Strange process... but it works. Thanks again!

-Mike
Check Out My Cards

(09-30-2014, 10:31 AM)madhatter74 Wrote: Yes, thanks. Strange process... but it works. Thanks again!

-Mike
You're quite welcome. Glad I could help.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]