`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Corey Seager Ser/Auto Cards

LTTF Corey Seager Ser/Auto Cards
My Pederson/Anderson/Urias collections are growing pretty well haven't been able to get as many seager cards though. Anyone have any available?
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

RE: LTTF Corey Seager Ser/Auto Cards
I have some Seager and Urias autos but I got them in person at Quakes games

Good luck. I am always on the look out for them myself. I was fortunate to get a 2013 Bow Platinum Red Refractor on the bay last week. Hard to find them at reasonable prices. I am still looking for the Gold Refractor to complete an affordable rainbow.

(09-24-2014, 07:08 PM)Shredlinecards24 Wrote: I have some Seager and Urias autos but I got them in person at Quakes games
Looking for the authentic card ones, but thanks!

I have a few Seager Cards; no autos but if you are interested feel free to check me
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(09-24-2014, 08:18 PM)cdraynman Wrote: Good luck. I am always on the look out for them myself. I was fortunate to get a 2013 Bow Platinum Red Refractor on the bay last week. Hard to find them at reasonable prices. I am still looking for the Gold Refractor to complete an affordable rainbow.
Haha thanks, I'm working on that one myself lol. I'm missing the red and atomic. Hopefully we won't be bidding against eachother for any of them.

(09-24-2014, 08:33 PM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: Haha thanks, I'm working on that one myself lol. I'm missing the red and atomic. Hopefully we won't be bidding against eachother for any of them.
No worries. I don't think I'll try for the atomic or anything numbered lower. /25 is low enough for me unless I get something out of a pack.