`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Collecting advice

RE: Collecting advice
I haven't seen anything about it yet, but I don't think they announced anything about Contenders last year until around now, maybe a little earlier in the month of September, but I sure as heck hope they have Contenders again this year! It's probably their most popular product every year! My guess is probably after Prizm and Playbook come out, so maybe early December? Anybody have any idea?

RE: Collecting advice
Contenders is one of the strongest brands in hobby history. It's not going away. But it's a late season release so you'll have to be patient. If you're operating on a budget AND interested in building sets, my advice is to avoid current year cards entirely. You can start working on 2013 Contenders now and build the 2014 set next year. Admittedly not as exciting with last years' rookies but MUCH cheaper to do. You might have to pay a little more for a few guys but much less for most of the set than if you tried to do it in the release year.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)