`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

glad to be on this site. I collect any and all Jake Long cards. I know he's not well known or not even highly collectable but I've followed him ever since he was drafted by the Dolphins in 2008. I have close to about 100 of his cards right now. my goal is to have 1 of everyone of his cards (or at least close to all of them) I can get. I don't have my cards in my organizer right now, but I hope to soon. i'm looking forward to talking and trading with all of you in the future. please look in your collections and plmk if you have any Jake Long cards. if you have any advice to give me to better my experience on here, it is gladly appreciated. thank you and god bless.

RE: new member
Welcome! Not sure if I have any, but if I find any I'll let you know!

thanks. lmk what your looking for in return.

I don't have anything, but welcome to the site!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

thanks rpm61m.

(09-21-2014, 08:00 PM)77long77 Wrote: thanks. lmk what your looking for in return.
My sig says most of it Smile Everything I want is marked in the organization section. Just start a trade, and click on "wants" after you upload cards, you'll see if you have anything I'm looking for. Brett Favre packer cards, Rodgers, especially Rookie yr, some Badgers, some Contenders Cracked Ice cards, and other sets of players.

i have quite a few jake long cards..i will scan and post tomorrow
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Welcome to Fantasy Island!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

thanks gocardinals. much help is needed. I wont be able to put cards into organizer until Saturday. I don't have a computer. I borrow the computer when ever im able to get to my kids house or at the library. plmk which ones you have and hopefully ill have cards in my organizer Saturday morning. thanks and god bless.
thanks koolkellygirl

Are you looking for him in his pro or college uniform? I am a Michigan Wolverine collector but I may have some extra of both.