`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Gary Sheffield Jose Canseco Frank Thomas Kirby Puckett Collectors Out There?

Any Gary Sheffield Jose Canseco Frank Thomas Kirby Puckett Collectors Out There?
Hey everybody,

I'm wondering if there are any Gary Sheffield, Jose Canseco, Frank Thomas, and Kirby Puckett Collectors/Supercollectors out there. I ask because I have some "oddball" cards (as in not part of the "big name" sets) that I'm looking to get rid of via one-way trade (meaning, I send the card to you and all I ask for is a positive trade rating in return if you feel its appropriate).

Here are the cards I'm looking to get rid of:

Frank Thomas: 1994 Fleer Sunoco 23 (these cards were given out to Sunoco Gas Station customers who bought a certain dollar amount of gas...back when gas was around $1 a gallon, not $4 a gallon)

Gary Sheffield: 1993 Post 11 (Post as in Post Cereal)

Kirby Puckett: 1989 Classic Pink 176

Jose Canseco: 1990 Classic Blue 22

If anybody is interested, please send me a PM or trade offer and we'll make something happen.

RE: Any Gary Sheffield Jose Canseco Frank Thomas Kirby Puckett Collectors Out There?
Somebody has reached out regarding the Frank Thomas card. The other cards are still in play.