`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade and todays mail day

Trade and todays mail day
I did a trade with Nenad (Lennox P) in Germany, today my cards arrived, thanks Nenad.

All Keyshawn Johnson cards in the trade.
I sent a 1999 Leaf Rookies and Stars Slideshow 1/1

I received two cards

1997 Revolution Red, the Red parallels (150 cards in the set) were inserted 2 per 25, (I think boxes were 24 packs) so you got 1 or 2, very hard to find those parallels now.

And this amazing card
[Image: 1996StadiumKeyshawnJohnson.jpg]

1996 Stadium Club Sunday Night Redemption 5, listed in Beckett as 5B.
According to Beckett 16 (1999), the redemption cards were inserted 1:24 Hobby 1:20 Jumbo, each card featured two numbers that were to be compared to the final scores of each weeks NFL Sunday Night football game. Matching numbers were redeemable for two special jumbo (roughly 4 x 6) Finest cards featuring players that participated in that NFL game. The contest expired 3/3/1997

I have scanned the 1996 Stadium Club base card for comparison, the Redemption card is a larger (Topps Chrome like) version of the Stadium Club RC. Keyshawn Johnson has 1999 Finest cards the Gold SP G270 and the Bronze B225 so I dont know why the Stadium Club card was used.

My 1996 wantlist is closed, the last insert I needed from that year for all sets for my Jets collection, that want list I have kept for that year is so old, it's pre excel, written on paper.

I have never seen this Keyshawn card listed on ebay since 2000, if it was listed without the word Jets I missed it. I dont know if othe collectors have any, the set of 32 includes Dan Marino, John Elway, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Curtis Martin, Barry Sanders, Mark Brunelland Terrell Davis along with others. I'm so excited it arrived today.

Thanks again Nenad

RE: Trade and todays mail day
Awesome!

cool..congrats on closing out the 1996 wants
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Kool Kel may have some Keyshawn Johnson's if your interested. May want to check with her.

(09-20-2014, 11:56 PM)savagenate Wrote: Awesome!
Thanks
(09-21-2014, 08:36 AM)gocardinals Wrote: cool..congrats on closing out the 1996 wants
Thanks, we talked trade for a couple of years, my only 1 of 1 gone but I'm really happy with the trade.

(09-21-2014, 03:31 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Thanks

Thanks, we talked trade for a couple of years, my only 1 of 1 gone but I'm really happy with the trade.
Thank you too Joe.

i hope to get more time for this hobby soon and rise my collection. i really miss to trade.

regards Nenad
NFL:
Keyshawn Johnson

"The Supercollector Issue September 2011"

NBA:
Shaquille O'Neal & Predrag Stojakovic Au's, Patches & 1/1

[Image: keyshawnbanner1.jpg]