• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put up some new material....

Put up some new material....
Added some graded rookies...

PSA 8 1982 Ripken Topps Traded Rookie
PSA 9 1996 Allen Iverson EX-2000 RC
BGS 9.5 2000 Bowman Chrome Adrian Gonzalez RC
BGS 9 2000 Fleer Update Johan Santana RC

also the Tom Brady Bowman Chrome RC is still available, kicking the tires on some offers still.. just not quite the right match.

have added some base trout cards from 13 and 14, and some Clayton Kershaw cards as well.

Really looking for Some 2010-2011 Mike Trout cards.... 2013-2014 Jose Abreus... and Kris Bryants. (But, aren't we all? lol)

I would deal for vintage rookies as well... and condition not really too big a deal.

In football, looking for rookies of Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers.

And if you know me, which most of you do, anything else that catches my eye especially rookie years of guys... autos/refractors and the like!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Put up some new material....
You had me at hello.........Ripken traded please
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

offer sent
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Putting up a 2011 Bowman Draft Chrome Trout Rc, for trade towards the regular Bowman, Bowman Chrome, or Topps Update Trout RC!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

pm sent

just added some 2014 donruss and some 2014 bowman platinum to the org!

Bump!