`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prinitng Plates not being listed

Prinitng Plates not being listed
Does anyone know why a lot of Printing Plates go unlisted by Beckett?

RE: Prinitng Plates not being listed
(09-19-2014, 09:28 AM)j_murphy11 Wrote: Does anyone know why a lot of Printing Plates go unlisted by Beckett?
A lot of plates from the 90' and 2000's were blank backs and not inserted into packs. I am running into this with edgerrin james from hi rc yr. Good luck in your journey in collecting early plates they are fun and rare!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

That's good info. I'm finding that even the ones that are being inserted into the 2013-14 National Treasures basketball aren't showing up.

Oh wow I haven't seen a recent plate that wasn't listed yet. It might be possible since nt was just recently released they still might be gathering info on the cards?
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

Not sure. I know some are from the prior year's Panini releases (which is where I put them on my master list). But, as of now, they're not listed with the NT or the sets they belong to.

Panini had a checklist up on their blog for last years plates out of NT. As far as I know they haven't released any checklist for this years plates. Someone posted on another forum that they contacted Panini and was given the list of plates for their particular player.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I actually reached out to Beckett and told them about last years list. They responded back that they are looking into getting them added, but also said they wouldn't be able to put a time on it.