Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
photo bucket back up, high end cards

RE: photo bucket back up, high end cards
That Irving/Beal must have been a nice one
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I really didnt care for the design of those cards. Plus Beal hadn't had his breakout season yet (last season). I think I got $400 or $500 for it at the time though. So I was happy to get rid of a card I didnt care for , for some decent cash. I ended up getting rid of my favorite modern basketball card that day also. Wish i still had it. Probably my best pull in any sport. I think that's when I decided just to go after baseball.

Hey guys. Got super bored and looked through some more boxes. I loaded just about every 80's rc worth listing. If you dont see what you need, let me know and I'll check. Also if any one is looking for any stars or commons as set fillers from the early 80's sets, I may be able to help. I have a ton of nrmt/mint stuff from boxes I bought over the last couple years.

Wish I collected hockey right now. My friends are at a card show and just acquired a Panini National Treasures kindest cuts Charlie Sands 1/1 auto. Its signed on a big chunk of stick. No hockey cards were ever produced of him (he died in '53), and this is his only auto on the market. Its absolutely beautiful. Also sent me a pic of a 2014 Allen and Ginter 1/1 name plate patches booklet of David Ortiz and Dustin Pedroia. Has two giant patches of their names from the back of their Jerseys. Really nice.

Anyone else want to add to the "look for" list in my trade show thread?

Anyone going to the show this weekend?

Going to the big show tomorrow. Any last minute requests leave on the Wilmington thread.
Also, I'm currently looking for Mays, Aaron and Musial auto's if anyone has any they would like to trade or sell.