`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize set up

Organize set up
I was just wondering how all of you keep your "organize" organized?? I want to have my PC's of drivers, but I also have a ton of doubles that I'd love to trade away....Just wondering if I can keep cards in multiple locations without screwing up the collections when I do trade one.?.?.?

RE: Organize set up
(09-18-2014, 07:21 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: I was just wondering how all of you keep your "organize" organized?? I want to have my PC's of drivers, but I also have a ton of doubles that I'd love to trade away....Just wondering if I can keep cards in multiple locations without screwing up the collections when I do trade one.?.?.?
Short answer is YES.
You can keep duplicate cards separate from your PC cards. It is more work though. You will have to duplicate the listing in your PC folder and then move it to your duplicates collection. You cannot ADD the listing to a separate folder without it affecting both collections. I keep my duplicates listed with my PC cards and always make sure I still have a duplicate before accepting a trade for PC cards. Also, all cards in my 2 'AU & MEM' folders are in two folders simultaneously. If I send something to the trash, it will remove it from both folders.
Feel free to look at my ORG and see how I have everything set up. I have changed it many times over the past decade, but I think I have the best set-up for me now.