Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update

Update
Hello all.

Haven't been around much as the "life" bug has bitten in full force. My 14 month old daughter is going through some things and we are trying to get them sorted out. They think it could be a stomach issue or an immune system disorder. Time will tell after more appointments and some test results in the upcoming weeks.

With that being said that is why I have been cancelling offers and currently M.I.A. for the most part. Can't wait to get trading and actually bust some product again.

At least the season is around the corner and that will give me something to sidetrack my mind somewhat.

Best wishes to all and I will be around here and there until things get back on track.

Go Avs Go!

RE: Update
Wish you and your family well.

best of luck

Oh man! I hope that she gets better and just has a bad run. Here's to looking on the bright side for the Brown family! Best wishes and God bless!

Randi

I hope your daughter gets well soon. There's nothing worse than having a sick child. I can't even begin to imagine Sad
Hopefully everything will clear up and everything turns out for the best.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Family is first. Everything else is second. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.