`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longevity, a little Topps, and a few trades/pickups

Longevity, a little Topps, and a few trades/pickups
I have been working like a gangbuster trying to get some bulk stuff at home sold to pay off debt, and have been doing really well. Ended up bringing in around 2 grand in the last month from selling stuff on eBay, and while 90% of that went to debt, I decided to use a little bit to buy a few packs here and there and buy a few singles. Not to mention I'm still trading, so I have a few trade cards as well I'm wanting to show off.

First, I decided to get a Rookies & Stars Longevity Target box. These are the main hits:

and

I was surprised that the auto not only wasn't a 7th rounder, he was a first rounder! And, since it's the Ruby auto, it's numbered to 15! Now, the sucky thing is that he hasn't actually played and didn't even dress for the Colts game, but you can't win them all. There were a couple other inserts like Rubies and such, but I didn't scan those.

I also picked up 2 blasters of Topps as well and got these:

There was also a Dez Bryant gold that I don't know why I didn't scan.

Lastly, a few Packers pickups (I have a few more coming that I'll post later):

Non-Packers are FT.

RE: Longevity, a little Topps, and a few trades/pickups
Oh, and here is the Jordy Nelson in progress non-1/1 2014 Topps rainbow Smile Just need the Gold Wide Receivers Club and the Orange when it comes out!

Nice pickups man! Can you check me for the 2 coin cards? Been awhile since we've been able to trade Smile

Hey not bad, nice JJ Watt coin!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(09-17-2014, 10:53 PM)savagenate Wrote: Nice pickups man! Can you check me for the 2 coin cards? Been awhile since we've been able to trade Smile
Got some unlisted stuff that I could use? Smile Always up for the trade, just not seeing much that I could use you have in your FT list ATM.

How about a 2009 Nelson Upper Deck Game Day Gear patch?

Nice Smiths
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK