`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini redemptions..no more?? Where to redeem

Panini redemptions..no more?? Where to redeem
So, I bought a box of America's Pastime..nice box..but got a redemption for AU/Relic RC. Went to Panini America..like usual and was directed to the store site..ok..wait..they did not have my log-in data..ok..so I created a new account..ok..wait..where do I type in the redemption #s??

Must have been my fault..so I search for Panini America and no site for redemptions, just the store site..

Search some more and found blogs and Beckett article on the redemptions from Panini are changing..no players anymore, just points...

OK..but this redemption is until June 2015..

E-mailed them..but no response yet..

So..just wondering..do you have redemptions from Panini?? Seemed like just 2 months ago..I redeemed and they came very fast..

Hope I am not out of luck here..

RE: Panini redemptions..no more?? Where to redeem
Not sure, call customer service 800-852-8833
Be sure and let us know how this turns out!
Mostly football and a set builder

Something happened to their website!
Www.paniniamerica.net leads to some Wierd II27 site ??
This is a very recent occurance, but I know as of last Friday, the site was still working because I checked on my 6 pending redemptions. Yesterday was the first time I saw that other site pop up in its place. Weird and strange. I'm sure that there will be SOMETHING about it somewhere soon.
Correction .... It's back. The site is working again!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I see it is back...I am glad..was able to log in etc..
i see....other websites have issues too..yesterday eBay had a problem..

Just tried to log in to Panini and got the IIS7 message..
Anyone else want to try and make sure it is not my computer or something??

Just got a generic message from Panini

Good afternoon,

I do apologize for inconvenience as we were experiencing server issues however, you are welcome to log into your account and redeem your redemption card.

Jennifer Paredes | Customer Service / Online Sales
Panini America, Inc.

Of course, when I do, I get the error message IIS7

Like calling the internet provider and saying "I can not get on the internet" and they say "Go to the homepage..."

that is odd -I still have one that has been pending for 3 months. I see the redemptions on eBay so I know they made them.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Just checked the website... no issues here.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I contacted Panini, very responsive (odd huh?? as compared with Topps)..they had me remove a cache item from the old website and everything came back..card redeemed.

Again..they were very responsive!