`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just sent out a bunch of trades from the last week. Let's trade more!

Just sent out a bunch of trades from the last week. Let's trade more!
Have several rookies and 2014's I put up recently. As well as many PC fillers for the likes of Nolan Ryan, Jeter, Chipper, Mariano Rivera, Ripken Jr, Griffey Jr, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Frank Thomas, Alex Rodriguez, Maddux, etc etc! Check out my org and lets deal!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Just sent out a bunch of trades from the last week. Let's trade more!
sent ya an open offer with a question
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Bump for some new adds including Bowman Chrome Tom Brady RC and Byron Buxton 2014 Platinum Atomic Refractor!!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Very nice!!!

Can you check me for either of your new cards?

I will possibly trade in your favor?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Hey my friend, I looked and it would be tough to move them for a non Trout rookie in the deal, I'm looking for much of the same cards you are Smile lol.

Haha, I hear ya.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman