`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having eBay issues?

RE: Anyone else having eBay issues?
(09-14-2014, 08:30 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Now, you make me worried for when I timeout and have to sign-in again.
Didn't mean to worry you.
But it's still a problem for me ... Now, I'm not even getting the signin page to pop up consistently. Getting weirder and stranger.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-14-2014, 09:54 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Didn't mean to worry you.
But it's still a problem for me ... Now, I'm not even getting the signin page to pop up consistently. Getting weirder and stranger.
That's alright.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

now I can sign in on the computer but when I click on a listing from my ebay the pages will not load. I get an error.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(09-14-2014, 10:25 AM)uc7bearcat Wrote: now I can sign in on the computer but when I click on a listing from my ebay the pages will not load. I get an error.
Finally signed on.
That just happened to me ... Except I got an "item was removed" message.
Then I re-signed on again, long hang time, but got through without and problems. Was able to browse and check my bids. Wasn't able to check my purchase history.
Hopefully they're working out the kinks
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I was having issues on both my PC and mobile app this morning. I don't think it was until about 11am until it starting working properly.

Lost out on a Bears championship program from the 40s cause eBay signed me out. -_- What luck.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks