`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Off Organize

Selling Off Organize
Now that the new baby has been here for 5 weeks and I've been back to work for a week, I just don't really have the time to devote to trading. Trades have slowed down a bit for me and I need to make some room. I tried to offer trades in the other person's favor to drop some of my quantity but I wasn't getting any offers on stuff I really want to unload. I probably have a few mistakes in my organize, but I have listed over 4000 cards for trade that have a bv of over $3200. Many are base but there are more than a lot of decent valued cards in the mix. Not looking for a ton, so if you have the time and money then it would be a huge bargain for you. Feel free to take a look at all that I have marked for trade and make me an offer.

RE: Selling Off Organize
Great deal to be had! Make me an offer for it all!

Hey man I hear ya. My girls are now sports happy. Picking up here dropping there. I plan to as well get out here sometime. Coaching gets tough, lol. But enjoy ur new one. It flies by so quick. Mine are 9 and 5. Seems like yesterday they were babies.

(01-09-2015, 08:29 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Hey man I hear ya. My girls are now sports happy. Picking up here dropping there. I plan to as well get out here sometime. Coaching gets tough, lol. But enjoy ur new one. It flies by so quick. Mine are 9 and 5. Seems like yesterday they were babies.
You don't know how true that is I remember when my girls were born it was last year they are now 25 and 26 but I know it was only last year or so lmao
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Anyone today?

Still trying to get rid of everything...feel free to make me an offer!