`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looks Like My PC Will Take a Hit

RE: Looks Like My PC Will Take a Hit
Well said I couldnt agree more with everything you said. I look at the photos and was blatant this was much more than disciplining a child. Issue is he cant even man up and admit his mistake, but rather he admitted to it but thinks he was in the right to do it based on what I read.

(09-15-2014, 01:23 PM)bojesphob Wrote: The thing that really bothers me is that not only was he hitting a 4 year old so hard that it was breaking the skin in multiple places, but that he hit him so hard a few times that it hit the kid in the crotch on bare skin! One of the articles I read mentioned that he said he lost control of himself as he was hitting him, and that's NEVER a good thing! What in the world could a 4 year old have done that was so bad that it deserved either of those things?? I mean, a 4 year old can do some things that may make you mad, but that kid hasn't developed the parts of the brain yet that can determine whether something is right or wrong. I'm not against spanking, but this is just absolutely insane. With the fiasco that was the Ray Rice incident, I can't see Goodell and the NFL taking this very lightly. At least in Ray Rice's girlfriend's situation (now wife's), she had a choice to leave and get help, this child has no choice in the matter and somehow thinks that he deserved this sort of punishment.

RE: Looks Like My PC Will Take a Hit
These things have been going on for a long time, most likely. I'm glad the league is at least making an attempt to clean things up. It's a start, but lots of fans are going to say, "Bye."
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.