`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Patch Location

RE: Patch Location
Don't get it signed - you'll lower the price of the card....unless you shell out the money to get it authenticated and encased....which will cost you.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Patch Location
(09-12-2014, 10:13 PM)ugameck Wrote: Don't get it signed - you'll lower the price of the card....unless you shell out the money to get it authenticated and encased....which will cost you.
If I get the card autographed, I'm going to get pictures and then have the autograph graded by Beckett. My surgery and care afterward will cost roughly 10 grand cash money. I don't mind fronting the upfront costs in order to make this card a one-of-a-kind.

I submitted a letter to John Elway stating my problem and how I plan to fix it. I figure I've got a little bit of time to hear his reply. With my letter, I also provided all of my eye history to validate my claim so he knows my intent is real and that I'm not fabricating anything.

I've written to President Obama, Governor Christie, me senators and congressman, the VA (because I'm a service disabled veteran) and my Veteran Services Officer. If it could help me, I'd even write to Santa Claus.

This course of action is the only thing I know to raise that kind of money. Otherwise, I would keep this beauty. That's why it was important for me to find the patch location. I had to know exactly how rare this card is...especially now that I know Wilson isn't making Jerseys for pros anymore.

Thank you, everyone, for your well-wishes and help. It's really meant a lot to me.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!