`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comc question

Comc question
If you trade on here and have a comc account how do you decide what to send in and what to keep for trading?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

RE: Comc question
Just keep the ones that you think are more popular among traders. I plan on submitting some cards too but mostly football as I no longer collect football. Thing is you want to check out the site first to see if any of the cards you're sending in are on there for sale already & how many so you can go from there. Hope this helps but it probably didn't lol either way Good Luck!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Just to let you know I set the Chrome stuff out to you today. Sorry again for all the problems.

it really depends, inserts autos and mem cards tend to sell better for me....dont bother with base unless its an in demand player

with autos or hot cards people would trade for i do a quick search to see the sale price vs BV if the price is lower than i'd be willing to take i list it for trade.

keep in mind though most prices there are inflated BUT i've moved stuff for much more than i'd ever get via ebay

Yeh i saw the prices on there were just insane. I will probably send in some auto/mem/serial stuff and go from there. Thanks for the replies!
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

(09-12-2014, 08:54 AM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: Yeh i saw the prices on there were just insane. I will probably send in some auto/mem/serial stuff and go from there. Thanks for the replies!
one more thing i have noticed, if the sport is just about to start (such as football and hockey at the moment) the sales of that sport go up.

So i recently sent in a bunch more football and hockey in anticipation, also when they offer free sale's up do it! you will double your turnover