`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
new stuff

new stuff
Haven't had time lately to show off my new stuff, so since I finally have a free minute (or ten) to post, here is the new stuff.

Some Paul Richardson

[Image: D5216373-9236-4559-BF8B-65122D769E3E_zpsvyr2rbwb.jpg]

LCS has had this gridiron coin for a few months, and well got it for a good price

[Image: EC8024E4-69CD-461D-A85D-26FE0F391B38_zps5xgaenqr.jpg]

Rookie DE for the Seahawks Cassius Marsh

[Image: 09527BCF-E4C4-4DC1-A8A0-5393DFEF4C09_zpsy91b7vmy.jpg]

Now, some new RG3. I don't know why lately, but I've been on an RG3 snagging spree. Probably because his prices are very lower than what they used to be, and frankly I like him for his military appreciation that he gives the military. With me being a veteran, I tend to appreciate his giving back.

[Image: 4EB6C86F-A4C9-44F5-8334-5AE5DC2596CC_zpsmdq0vgpx.jpg]

2014 National Convention Cracked Ice /20 (piece of hat I believe). Saw these on ebay, and got sniped on two of em. Saw this one, and well loved it.

Got the Leaf one off another site from a member, and the USPS destroyed it. Cool part was it cost me $30 for it. Next submission, I'll get it reslabbed for a cheap price.

Lastly, yes that is an HRX Video Card. Saw it on ebay, made an offer, and woot woot!! Love this card!!

Next, some beast mode..

[Image: 82248056-02FB-47E0-8B55-DF1D3C9BB85F_zpsmibhabzz.jpg]

Haven't forgotten about this guy. Love the new stuff. The "Down & Distance" I owe a big thanks to my son for finding this at the LCS as I was about to leave. He asked what the card was and I happened to look.

Love the look of this Down & Dirty with the flippable "2" and a piece of jersey on the back.

Just some new additions to my Russell Wilson stuff.

[Image: 86EA9B66-789C-4B95-B70A-AEB3722CFDB0_zpsgxoe2w6u.jpg]

The Crown is my newest, but definitely happy. I've got a big thing going next week at work and my wife knew I was stressing so she told me to go buy a card. She knew it would help calm me down, and she was pleased that I was more relaxed. It's great to have a significant other who can recognize and understand all the time.

Lastly, this skittles bag signed by Beast Mode. Found it at the LCS, and well couldn't pass it up for my collection. I've literally got a lot of stuff signed by Lynch, but this is one of the coolest pieces I have now.

[Image: FA1340A9-52DE-44E5-81EC-266EA10EDA83_zpsyhbgrnep.jpg]

Not sure if anything is FT at this moment, but let me know if interested. Only thing for sure NFT is the Lynch and RG3 stuff.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: new stuff
Dope! Skittles!!
That patch on the RG3 is too nasty!!
Congrats on everything! I really like that Black Russell Wilson, is there a smudge on the auto though?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

pudge, yup smudge on the auto. It was a buy it now for $70 on ebay.. Regardless of the smudge, I couldn't pass it up at that price.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Nice stuff! Love the look of those magic coins!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Nice additions man! That skittles bag has got to be the coolest though, no offense to the patches and autos of the other guys lol