`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE: 9/15/2014 - a note to everyone I have an open trade with.

UPDATE: 9/15/2014 - a note to everyone I have an open trade with.
UPDATE: Still out of town. Will be returning home tomorrow evening and will be able to get to my pending trades at that time. Wife informed me I have around 30 packages waiting for me so that should provide me with a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for being patient with me while I have been traveling. -Rob

I will be going out of town on a business trip Monday. I will be able to hit the Post Office once more Monday morning so I'm looking for more trades to add to that Post Office trip.

NOTE: Because I'm going out of town and will not return till the evening of the following Sunday my response times to leaving feedback and marking trades received will have a small delay. Sorry for any inconvenience because of this.

Lets trade!!!!!

Thank you,
Rob

RE: Looking to trade today (9/7/2014) and a note to everyone I have an open trade with.
Rob your cards if they didn't show up yesterday should be there tomorrow.
I got your package and I am very pleased. Thank you for the great trade friend.

RE: Looking to trade today (9/7/2014) and a note to everyone I have an open trade with.
Offer sent

offer sent
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(09-07-2014, 02:07 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Rob your cards if they didn't show up yesterday should be there tomorrow.
I got your package and I am very pleased. Thank you for the great trade friend.
Not worried my friend. Unfortunately because I have to travel I wont get them till I come back, but I'm positive I as well will be happy with them. Did you ever get a chance to check me for Jeter's you need?
(09-07-2014, 02:11 PM)rob024420 Wrote: Offer sent
Responded.

RE: UPDATE: 9/15/2014 - a note to everyone I have an open trade with.
TTT for the update.