`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'14 Bowman Chrome Hobby or Jumbo?

RE: '14 Bowman Chrome Hobby or Jumbo?
Thanks for the input. I have stated before that Heritage and Gypsy Queen are the style of cards I like. However, I like to open a box or 2 of other stuff to satisfy my gambling urge. I will keep looking and I may try the Draft, I'll check into that.

I pre-ordered 2 hobby boxes last month also & can't wait for them. I think the fire die-cuts look awesome & hoping to pull a a couple. I heard the "it's the worst product" crap on another forum but it's their own opinion. I don't buy many boxes a year but when I do I enjoy them & don't listen to anyone else.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Judging from Topps Chrome Jumbo definitely buy the Hobby. I pulled 2 auto's of the same guy one being a refractor but really Topps? Hobby is going to have two in it this year guaranteed. In the past i have pulled 3 auto's out of 1 hobby box Smile

My plan is as soon as they announce the checklist I will be doing a bunch of dodger team breaks. Just gotta pray Urias gets his chrome auto in this one.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

(09-07-2014, 09:19 PM)demondukk Wrote: Kinda agree with Mike7149, they do tend to flood the product with dud autos and a million different colored refractors. It does make it much harder to pull the good stuff.

But somebody has to pull good stuff, right?

I would also say it depends on price. If 2 hobby are more than the jumbo go jumbo, if equal, try 2 hobby. IMO
I agree with Demondukk as well, I have probably 100 base color prospect cards in my ORG from 2014 Bowman as well as bunch of base prospect Autos of low end commons praying someone will want them someday. Hahaha

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]