Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Series 1 Base Cards

2013 Topps Series 1 Base Cards
Hi ,

I am trying to to enter some 2013 Topps Series base cards of the set, such as Harper, Darvish, Pedroa, Jeter, etc..

But I cannot seem to find the base card in the Price guide to enter into my organizer. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

RE: 2013 Topps Series 1 Base Cards
It's a pain in the butt as stuff is listed in a crazy fashion. I input 2013 Topps...set the list to 500 and than jump from page to page, l guessing where flagship may start . Really nothing else you can do. (this is for massive add....if just a couple of cards I input the year, last name and card number) There is no distinction between series 1 and 2 in the listing (at least they use Update in the title for the Update Series). Your doing nothing wrong.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks Joe,

I dont know if I want to enter the whole set in as I think I can finish the base set, I was able to enter some other PC base cards by doing name, year and card number too, but for some of the other stars, it wont show up. Go figure..

Thanks for the reply..

(09-06-2014, 02:18 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: It's a pain in the butt as stuff is listed in a crazy fashion. I input 2013 Topps...set the list to 500 and than jump from page to page, l guessing where flagship may start . Really nothing else you can do. (this is for massive add....if just a couple of cards I input the year, last name and card number) There is no distinction between series 1 and 2 in the listing (at least they use Update in the title for the Update Series). Your doing nothing wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

multiple versions of star cards. ex. enter 2013 topps jeter. there is a 2a and 2b card.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

cool,,,thanks!!!!

(09-06-2014, 02:36 PM)amysb4212 Wrote: multiple versions of star cards. ex. enter 2013 topps jeter. there is a 2a and 2b card.

Just figured it out with the new "set-up".

Choose - Modern Cards
Type - 2013 Topps in the search bar
After it refreshes - choose Topps from Brand or Attributes on the LH side of the screen....

scroll down and you will see 2013 Topps Harper #1

Sorry about that!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.