`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone looking for a Willie Mays 2012 63 mint?

Anyone looking for a Willie Mays 2012 63 mint?
I just opened a box of 2012 heritage and found this inside. Does anyone need this one to complete a set? Let me know if interested. Thanks!

RE: Anyone looking for a Willie Mays 2012 63 mint?
I would like to have it if we can work out a trade.
Mostly football and a set builder

I am new to all this. Just heard of this site yesterday. I'm not sure if just mentioning "selling it" on this site is a no-no, but I am open to anything really. So bare with me.
What do you have that may be equal in trade in regards to Baseball. Just throw a few things out there and that might be a good starting point for me.

(09-05-2014, 11:54 AM)spottedowl Wrote: I am new to all this. Just heard of this site yesterday. I'm not sure if just mentioning "selling it" on this site is a no-no, but I am open to anything really. So bare with me.
What do you have that may be equal in trade in regards to Baseball. Just throw a few things out there and that might be a good starting point for me.
Welcome! I'm not interested in you card, but congrats on a nice pull.

Not sure how it works for new people as far as a free trial, but to trade or sell here, you need to have your card/s loaded in Organize and conduct your trades/sales through there. Check out the tutorals. Just remember to mark (with the quantity) Have and For Trade. If selling, input For Sale quantity as well as your price. Ask whatever you want, just remember this isn't an auction site so folks won't be bidding your card. Good luck.............

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Looks like $80 is bv, just go to my organize and start a trade and see if there is anything you want, either a single card or a combination. I have over 14m cards to chose from.
Mostly football and a set builder