`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New personal favorite of my Frank Thomas PC came in the mail today!!

New personal favorite of my Frank Thomas PC came in the mail today!!
I just started collecting again about 3 weeks ago or so after my whole collection was stolen about 10 years ago. I have replaced my drinking habit with a old childhood habit of collecting cards again. Not sure yet which one is the more expensive habit, they both are LOL. I am starting my PC of Frank Thomas who was my childhood hero from the ground up. In 3 weeks I have managed to coral around 150 Frank Thomas cards between trades here and buying off eBay. And today, my favorite of all those arrived!! Here's to hoping I can find something to top it.

[Image: eJsagHB.jpg?1]
[Image: HCawBpQ.jpg?1]
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

RE: New personal favorite of my Frank Thomas PC came in the mail today!!
Nice!!
Mostly football and a set builder

WOW!!!!!!!!
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

That is one beautiful card, my friend!! Congrats!

The good thing about substituting a card collecting habit for a Drinking habit ... You never wake up in a strange place, not knowing how you got there or what you did or how much you spent, with the remnants of various bodily fluids on you. Instead, you wake up at all hours of the night, in a pool of sweat, never knowing how much you spent and wondering if you were outbid or not on a piece of cardboard with the remnants of cloth containing someone's various bodily fluids on them. Much better, I think?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I am quite scared to add up and face the reality of what I have spent, so I don't do it =D
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

Great hard... One of my fav's too

Beautiful card man, I love prime cuts!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]