`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 find from a pack I purchased a couple of months ago

1/1 find from a pack I purchased a couple of months ago
I received an email from the LCS about a card show that was going to be taking place this Saturday. So I start going through some cards that i will be trying to sell or trade. I usually separate my pulls and put my basic rookie cards and some hall of famers into a separate stash. While looking through the box of commons, I see a 2014 A&G mini of Don Sutton, flipped it to look at the next card, and WHAM!!! Serial #ed 1/1 I realize its probably not worth a lot, but hey, it is a 1/1, not like I pull one every time. Or do I? I will post a pic later.

Also, what makes these a 1/1 ? Is there something different about the card other than the stamp?

RE: 1/1 find from a pack I purchased a couple of months ago
congrats!! i hear ya on that. bought a box of usa. pulled an couple of autos. one was a Jesse winker. well i put it back in the box figuring it was a regular auto. looked at it about a month later to see what i had again, yep, Winker was a 1/1!!

(09-04-2014, 12:06 AM)xauburnman Wrote: I received an email from the LCS about a card show that was going to be taking place this Saturday. So I start going through some cards that i will be trying to sell or trade. I usually separate my pulls and put my basic rookie cards and some hall of famers into a separate stash. While looking through the box of commons, I see a 2014 A&G mini of Don Sutton, flipped it to look at the next card, and WHAM!!! Serial #ed 1/1 I realize its probably not worth a lot, but hey, it is a 1/1, not like I pull one every time. Or do I? I will post a pic later.

Also, what makes these a 1/1 ? Is there something different about the card other than the stamp?
I would imagine what you've got there is the glossy version. The others would be pretty noticeable - plates, wood, etc.

Generally speaking it's probably not a huge pull, but there are plenty of mini collectors out there that I'm sure would be willing to trade for it. Congrats!
Kepler

Any 1/1 is a nice pull. Congrats!

Awesome....1 of 1 is a 1 of 1. From the right person, you can probably do pretty good. Don't sell yourself short on what you have, just gotta work a little harder finding that person. Thanks for sharing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll go through my commons, and sometimes you find something. Never a 1 of 1 for me, but I found a Trevor Gretzky 2014 Bowman base Auto a few weeks ago. Makes you wonder what else is in there. heheheh.. Great catch on that Sutton!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]