`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 or 130 pt case?

100 or 130 pt case?
What size case should I get for my GU cards? Do they make penny sleeves that large?
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

RE: 100 or 130 pt case?
Regular GU are typically 75 or 100 pt, patches are usually thicker, 130 or 180. Sometimes GU cards from more premium products are thicker, but 100 will be safe for most. Unless you're dealing with stuff that's 180 pt, a regular penny sleeve will be okay, but there are wider ones available for thicker cards too if needed. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks@ I'll just order a couple of each.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

I have ordered and are on hand..
Regular, 55pt (little thicker cards like some chromes and 5 star etc..do not want to cram them into a thinner top loader...79 pt (BCW)..then
100pt 130pt and 180 pt.

I find that these are good for different thickness cards..again..do not want to cram them into a thinner space.

However, i have to use plastic cases 25ct for book cards sometimes..

When I get top loaders of different sizes in trades..I recycle them..

I also recycle all the padded envelopes etc..