`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Custom Time: Between the Stitches

RE: Custom Time: Between the Stitches
You Sir are out of Control lol....I like to see if you can make a mini framed relic card now that is a challenge....Those look awesome and you could build a badass collection with those
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(09-03-2014, 02:38 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: You Sir are out of Control lol....I like to see if you can make a mini framed relic card now that is a challenge....Those look awesome and you could build a badass collection with those
Like this? Smile

[Image: me6.jpg]

Here are 3 others of Canseco I did:

[Image: 20140410_163021.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Great job, I liked the looks of the green/yellow banded with the two player photos the best. I think the team colors make it pop. Love to see them signed.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

WOW! Super Awesome job.
I would be your first customer if you decided to custom make different players for the Sweet Spot cards. Really. Say Albert Pujols. LMK.

(09-03-2014, 09:07 PM)juda7 Wrote: WOW! Super Awesome job.
I would be your first customer if you decided to custom make different players for the Sweet Spot cards. Really. Say Albert Pujols. LMK.
Thanks! I am commissioned quite often for these art pieces by several people, so feel free to pm me with requests.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict