`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What do you think of Lamar Miller?

What do you think of Lamar Miller?
Hey folks, I haven't been around much lately since the motherboard on my PC fried out two weeks ago : (. Using an iPhone is such a pain to post lol.

Anyways with the season starting soon I'm really curious as to what the majority of people think about the future of Lamar Miller?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: What do you think of Lamar Miller?
Word on the street is, he's gonna lose his job to Moreno. BUT I think he's a good RB & will probably stick around a little while.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I think he'll be a good complementary back...I'm guessing once Moreno gets in shape, he'll win the job eventually, but Miller will be next on the chart. He just hasn't shown the burst and big play ability when I've watched him...but some of that is probably to blame on poor o-line play too lol. Hopefully they will be better this year, and he'll mature.

Hey Baker been a year since I've been here. After watching the 3rd preseason game I think Moreno will be our primary back while Miller becomes a change of pace back. Hopefully this year he'll show sone flashes, it'll probably be his last chance if he wants to continue to be a Dolphin

I like Thomas better…. oh wait he got cut! lololol ….
i think moreno goes for 11-1200 and miller gets 7-800 …. just saying Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Looks like he's the starter this week!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's