Abreu is refractor /499

[Image: w5oYuKd.jpg?1]
[Image: EpG4vJs.jpg?1]
[Image: ORTPRwn.jpg]
[Image: ZnFjbsO.jpg?1]
[Image: sqDp7XV.jpg]
[Image: HgoAWhZ.jpg]
[Image: aV2eBFC.jpg]

And the video(its long and had to do it to get the special pricing I got from blowout cards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Y4KeIj62k
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

RE: Preorder of 2 boxus of 14 chrome finally showed up, and a box of donruss s2
Phones is dead, waiting for it to charge to take pictures. Uploading pictures and linkg video soon. Big hit tho =D
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

Thanks for the tease Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Guess I shouldn't say big hit, but 1 hit pretty much payed or all 3 boxes so I am sure you can guess what I got from that. So collectively after that and the rest of the cards I got, really good break. =D

Looking for color of jeter and Heyward in topps chrome
Did you get any?

pics added, no sorry yankees_pride

I would say you did great!! The Abreu refractor and Myers status should sell very nicely! Congrats!!

Yea all that was $187, I easily got my moneys worth(if I were to sell, which I rarely do).

Okay, you're officially out of the Topps Chrome Skunked Club! Smile
Awesome Abreu pull, & great couple of boxes!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Indeed, if only these had shown up sooner rather then later, I probably would have been content with just these 2 boxes and not bought the other 4 boxes and spent that money on Donruss s2. Reaaaaaaaallllly like that Donruss s2. Still no idea why a box is so cheap. I think they are down to $55 a box, and its a 4 hit product with a crapload of serial numbered per box.